Quick and easy!
I found LongHou Vermicelli noodles which are made with pea and bean. Thought I’d give them a try.. and delish!
- handful of broccoli florets
- 50g of vermicelli noodles
- tbsp hemp seeds
- tamari to-taste
- tsp of non-scented coconut oil
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- throw florets in pan with broth, bring to a simmer, cover
- while waiting for broccoli, put vermicelli in a small sauce pan with water, heat and remove when soft. Do not bring to a boil. Drain & set aside.
- Once broccoli is tender, oil, add garlic, tamari & vermicelli and toss. Leave for 1 minute.
- Out in serving dish & sprinkle with hemp seeds
Quick meal for 1.